Mergui Archipelago, located in southernmost part of Myanmar (Burma), comprises over 800 beautiful islands. Due to its virtual isolation, the islands and surrounding seas are alive with an amazing diversity of flora & fauna and very beautiful underwater scenes and marine life. Underwater, this region offers scenic reefs, fascinating topography and prolific fish and invertebrate life. One of the main attractions for divers is the strong possibility of seeing big animals, especially sharks and rays. More dependable, however, is the tremendous variety of smaller fish and reef creatures, including many unusual species. Once you enter this part of the world, and area that has hardly been explored, and begin to immerse yourself in this natural paradise, you will feel the same sense of adventure the great explorers must have felt 200 years ago.
- Madam Beach
- Home Thoungsuk
- Sea Fan
- Yemet Island
- Aopak Kaad
- Flower Bay (Nemo Fish)
- The Little Rock
- Metaing Island
- Honeymoon Bay
- Children under 2 years will eat for free based on the rules and meal-plan accompanied by an adult, excluding alcoholic beverages.
- Maximum of 2 Free children per unit paid in each room with accompanying adults.
- Children (3 – 12 years) - 50% of adult rate.
- No room charge shall be made for children 2 years of age and under sharing the same room with their parent(s) or grandparent(s) without request of extra bed.
Unexpected situations and other possibilities
- If there is a change of flight schedule to and from Yangon - Kawthaung by airlines, hotel is not responsible for any additional charges which may occur during the trip in Yangon and / or anywhere else. If the trip to NOP Island is cancelled due to Myanmar Port Authority under harsh weather, we will refund for NOP trip package price as the trip to NOP Island will not be commenced.
- If there is a delay / change of trip plan to and from Kawthaung – NOP Island due to weather and / or any other circumstances which are not under control of hotel. Guest is responsible for any extra night stays charges such as room charges, foods and beverages, personal expenses and any other not mentioned, which may occur at either Victoria Cliff Hotel & Resort @ Kawthaung and / or Victoria Cliff Resort @ NOP Island.\
- Advance payment (50%) from total cost of trip package, should be made to confirm the trip.
- Balance payment (50%) of trip package, should be made (30) days before trip commenced date.
- If confirmation day is less than 30 days before trip commenced date, we require full payment for trip package cost.
- Guarantee for departure will be 10 pax in minimum per group.
- Sharing Boat departs from Kawthaung at 8:30 AM.
- Estimated Durations for transfers (Ranong Airport-Ranong Jetty: 30 Minutes, Ranong Jetty- Kaw Thaung Jetty: 30 Minutes, Kaw Thaung Jetty-Nyaung Oo Phee Island: 1 hour 30 Mins)